Thursday, February 19, 2015

Let's Get Ready to Rum-bulllll!

The other day I wrote about punching the devil in the face.

Evidently that ticks him off.

Enough to fight back.

Although it sucks, I'm not afraid.

But I am tired.

And he knows it.

But that doesn't take the fight out of me.

I cling to the promise that if God is for me, who can be against me?

And the promise that He will never leave me nor forsake me.

And the fact that He created everything and IN HIM all things hold together.

I also cling to Psalm 139, Psalm 103 and THIS:

"Psalms 34:4-7 NLT

I prayed to the lord , and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears. Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces. In my desperation I prayed, and the lord listened; he saved me from all my troubles. For the angel of the lord is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him."!!!!!!

Tonight may I ask that we spend some tiem praying for families? For those who are fighting battles meant to pull them apart...for those who are facing death of any sort... for those who are struggling to keep on the path God has for them when the enemy simply wants to fill them with doubt and pull them away from The One Who loves them like no other. Prayer changes things....Thank you for praying. God has this!

No comments: