Monday, October 8, 2007

Psalm 139:14

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

Do you read this verse and grasp what David is saying? It is exactly what each and every person who has ever been formed by God's hand can say, "I am an amazing creation! I was made to be exactly who I am! I am not a mistake ~ my faults are there for a purpose as are my gifts and talents! I am an amazing creation!!" Even better is what we who have cosen to live for the Creator can say, "Lord, YOU created me for a purpose ~ I am a child of THE KING!! You did not create me and once say, 'oops,' You created me in Your image, and I am wonderful because I am one of Your works." Spend some time over the next month being amazed and thankful at what your body CAN do...and remember to thank God for creating you just as you are...and for not leaving you there. :)

For those who may find this difficult to find right now I'll be praying with you that God will open your eyes to the blessings He has brought even in the midst of pain...whether physical pain or the pain of looking in the mirror and not loving who you are. God never gives up on us...don't give up on Him.

No comments: