Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Philippians 1:20

Philippians 1:20 “For I live in eager expectation and hope that I will never do anything that causes me shame, but that I will always be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past, and that my life will always honor Christ, whether I live or I die.”

A life that honors Christ is a life of purity and surrender to Him in all areas of our lives. Today is a new day! If you are unlike Paul in being able to say you’ve been bold for Christ in the past then start being bold today. If you, like many others, cannot say your life has been a life of purity in the past you can rejoice in the fact that your sins are washed away and you are a brand new creation who is alive to tell the world of His glorious work in you. Surrender today. Pray for a heart that is pure and holy as you dig into the Word of God and allow Him to clear out the sin that so easily entangles and instead gives you hope for a future that honors Him.

No comments: